Key User Specialist (Power Tools)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref 1908100/001
Date posted 11 March 2023kuala-lumpur sales/account-management 2023-03-11 2023-05-10 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Key User Specialist (Power Tools) job has become available at a global integrated power tools firm.
About the Key User Specialist (Power Tools) Role:
In this business critical role, you will manage assigned key customer relationship, including formulating and driving a specific customer account strategy to encompass the complete long-term relationship between company and the customer.
- Drive the assigned accounts to meet the assigned sales target and thus work as a team to meet yearly sales target
- Scout and develop sales leads to ensure the future prospect/project pipelines are healthy
- Actively manage customer portfolio focusing on all assigned sales account and ensure they meet their yearly sales target
- Support customers in activities such as presentation, proof of concept and demo to end users
- Ensure customers attend commercial and technical training provided by company
- Manage all incoming sales leads and opportunities of the assigned customers
- Lead the activities that increase brand awareness at end users level including presentation, submitting proposal, proof of concept, demo and any other activities deemed suitable for conversion of sales
- Promote data-driven solutions to end users and ensure support by partners
- Gather market trends, conduct market and competitor analysis/market feedback on opportunities and competition development
To succeed in this Key User Specialist (Power Tools) role, you must have prior experience in the sales or inside sales in the industrial business.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic/electrical engineering or a related field
- Minimum of three years' related experiences in power tools especially B2B products
- Fluency in written and spoken English and other local languages
As one of the international market leaders, this organisation needs no introduction and is still going strong to develop and grow their presence and business globally. They have solid financial background and a large corporation that is constantly seeking new growth and breaking new grounds.
If you are experienced in sales and are looking to step into a growing multinational corporation, then this Key User Specialist (Power Tools) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7040
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 March 2023A Visual Merchandiser (Sports/Lifestyle) job has become available at a rapidly expanding sports retailer in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023A Visual Merchandiser (Sports/Lifestyle) job has become available at a rapidly expanding sports retailer in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 February 2023An Assistant Sales Manager (Food Service) job has become available at an FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Area Manager (Sport Lifestyle Retailer) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable sports retailer brands in Malaysia. Reporting to the Retail Manager, this is a role for a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Sales Executive (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for a sales executive who is a leader in their field.