Sales and Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1911580/001
Date posted 07 March 2023kuala-lumpur sales/account-management 2023-03-07 2023-05-06 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Sales and Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales General Manager, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales and Marketing Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for formulating a comprehensive commercial calender detailing distribution, display, promotion and activation priorities, delivering the highest quality service alongside other trade marketing managers. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all trade related activities, including working across sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, commercial excellence and external agencies.
- Monitor sales achievements relative to objectives and initiate programs/activities to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Ensure high accuracy of monthly sales forecast and ensure sufficient stocks in warehouse with healthy shelf life and days of inventory
- Manage and optimise trade funds and achieve planned trade spend KPIs – rebate management
- Identify and pursue opportunities for extending distribution and increasing sales through promotional activities with designated retailers/outlets
- Demonstrate good and sound knowledge of the category marketing by channel and able to articulate the understanding into commercial strategy to drive the General Trade channel
- Achieve the sell-in between internal cross-functional departments – supply chain and demand planners and PDs on ordering and delivery
- Conduct trade visits to trade on weekly basis together with sales team
- Lead and conduct business review with key customer on monthly basis and quarterly with top management
- Work closely with the Route to Market (RTM) team to ensure the efficiency of the active outlet, strike rates and other relevant components within the Route to Market
- Ensure proper analysis and follow up with the sales team on key deliverables and proper action plan to be suggested and key action plans to be executed
To succeed in this Sales and Marketing Manager (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Commerce or other relevant degrees
- At least four years of work experience in FMCG, with people management at sales operations role
- Proven track record of strong commercial performance from sales, distributor management, route to market management, presentation skill, account profitability and people management
- Route to market strategy management, food service/chill business network is an advantage
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Can-do attitude, agile, creative, proactive and solutions-minded
This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales and Marketing Manager (FMCG) job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at Darryn.email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7049
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 March 2023An exciting Sales Support, Assistant Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales System Manager, this is a role for a sales support assistant manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 March 2023A Sales Manager (Semiconductor) job has become available at a market leader in semiconductor solutions in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 March 2023A Sales Manager (Electrical - LV) job has become available at an electrical company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 March 2023An exciting Export Sales Manager (Food) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the COO, this is a role for an export manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: NilaiDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Senior Sales Manager job has just become available in a printing and packaging solution company. Reporting directly to the Sales General Manager, this role manages the sales of the company’s services to clients in Malaysia.