Territory Sales Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Kyle Lai
Job Ref 1887410/001
Date posted 30 December 2022shah-alam sales/account-management 2022-12-30 2023-02-28 sales Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Territory Sales Manager job has just become available in a cleaning products supplier company. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this role manages the sales of the company’s products to clients in Malaysia.
About the Territory Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for customer account management and ongoing service, support, and sales development with respective client accounts. This is a direct, customer-facing sales role with the responsibility to retain existing revenues and close new revenue opportunities with both existing and new customers.
- Effectively provide account management and ongoing service, support, and sales development to respective accounts in a defined geography and sectors
- Implement white spot prospecting to include existing products, new products and innovations, enhanced sustainability and operational efficiencies (water, energy, chemical usage), and where appropriate food safety solutions
- Monitor and report for both respective accounts and aligned Key Accounts by utilising corresponding tools, such as Sales Funnels, quarterly reporting, market share analysis, and other reports requested by central stakeholders and supervisors
- Work intensely and directly on application expertise and execution delivery, including customer training and merchandising, to reinforce value proposition and brand equity
- Grow sales in geographic areas and sectors by identifying, analysing, and addressing opportunities for new customer acquisition as well as within existing customers through product and application recommendations
To succeed in this Territory Sales Manager role, you must have a strong sales drive and have experience in managing key accounts.
- Minimum of there to five years of experience in sales
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-starter and results-oriented individual with the confidence to take risks and partner with business leaders as required
- High sense of drive and urgency with a positive outlook
This cleaning products supplier company needs no introduction and is expanding rapidly and have experienced significant growth over the past few years. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Territory Sales Manager job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 13 January 2023An exciting Sales Manager (Façade) job has just become available in a building material industry company. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director, this is a role to sell façade and architectural products to the clients in the domestic market.