Sales Revenue Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1871740/001
Date posted 15 November 2022kuala-lumpur sales/account-management 2022-11-15 2023-01-14 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Revenue Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales Revenue Management, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Revenue Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad sales revenue management strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales revenue management activities.
- Co-lead and support the head of sales revenue management on full pricing value chain practice for across markets in Asia, spanning pack-price architecture and net price realisation recommendations
- Lead the development of annual pricing strategy and three-year roadmap across markets/segments by partnering with CBU and market SRM
- Co-lead the development/deployment of pricing and portfolio analytical tool across Asia markets with global digital team and market SRM
- Own the pricing insights generation project by co-working with regional and Asia team to support sales revenue management strategy formulation
- Guide market SRM to monitor retail pricing landscape and pricing status across CBUs on quarter basis (e.g. price tiers, curves)
- Support the Head of Sales Revenue Management to drive cluster TPE agenda deployment across markets and contribute to the improvement of TPE KPI
- Collaborate with Market Directors/Channel Heads/SDL Heads/Market SRM to ensure full compliance of cluster guidelines and strategies of TPE across markets
- Consolidate and monitor compliance and efficiency of TPE deployment at both cluster and market level
To succeed in this Sales Revenue Manager (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience with working and delivering results in a blue chip FMCG/consumer products or retail environment with prior experience in successfully engaging in growth strategy formulation
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data from a mix of data sources and translate insights into relevant strategies and tactics (actions/initiatives) and execute with the customers in a clear, simple and engaging way
- Strong IT skills and the ability to work with data, reporting and analytical tools (such as Power BI)
- Commercially focused with the ability to build effective working relationships and convince stakeholders internally and externally
- Functional/technical understanding and know-how specifically in strategic pricing, TPE, trade term management and mix for growth
This company is one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Sales Revenue Manager (FMCG) role.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Customer Experience Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A Regional Sales Manager (Protective Coating) job has become available at a multinational company to join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 November 2022A new e-Commerce Lead (Retail Chain) job has just become available at one of the largest retail chains in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A leading international HVAC organisation is seeking a talented Controls & Contracting Leader (HVAC) based in Malaysia. In this job, you will focus on project sales.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + AttractiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 October 2022An exciting and attractive Retail Area Manager (Luxury Retail) job has just become available at one of the most reputable luxury retail brands. Reporting directly to the Head of Retail, this is a role for a Retail manager who is a leader in their field.