Account Sales Manager (Cargo Protection)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Adrian Chung
Job Ref 1866240/001
Date posted 25 October 2022kuala-lumpur sales/account-management 2022-10-25 2022-12-24 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A market leader in premium cargo protection solutions is seeking a driven Account Sales Manager (Cargo Protection). In this job, you will join the team in Malaysia.
About the Account Sales Manager (Cargo Protection) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of the company’s expansion plan to boost sales growth and business opportunities. You will be responsible for growing the business within key regions in Malaysia.
- Perform sales activities on major prospects and accounts with high potential and negotiates product price and rebates in consultation with Commercial Manager
- Drive the cargo securing application business to achieve the annual budgets. Activities include execution of growth strategy, face to face or virtual customer meetings, and cold calls to optimise sales success rate
- Engage with customers and assess opportunities to grow customer revenue with a heavy focus on premiumisation
- Don the hunter role to proactively identify and develop new business opportunities to meet agreed targets and deliverables
- Review progress of sales performance and provide accurate revenue forecast on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis for existing and newly acquired customers
- Participate in meetings with key partners, clients, and prospects to facilitate negotiations, build relationships and handle escalations
- Educate customers via programmes or seminars in the areas of a new account sales for emerging and multi-product applications
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to ensure account retention and identify opportunities to improve market share
The successful Account Sales Manager (Cargo Protection) must have prior experience in B2B sales preferably in logistics or industrial sectors. You must have a hunter mindset with the eagerness to grow the business.
- At least a degree in business, sales, marketing or engineering
- Minimum of five to eight years of sales experience within B2B segments or 3PL/logistics/packaging/industrial, etc.
- Proven and successful sales and business development within key and strategic accounts
- Drive and motivation to succeed, to achieve sales numbers and grow the business
- Strong communication skills with good English proficiency
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Consultative sales experience – providing solutions rather than product selling
- Proficient in MS Office programmes
- Ability to present to different levels of seniority
This global organisation has established themselves as a niche provider of cargo protection and securing solutions within the logistics industry. They have presence across the globe in over 50 countries catering to various industries such as logistics, chemicals, capital goods and many more. They have successfully developed the SEA markets with sales offices in Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore and are entering the next phase of development and growth.
If you are a driven and hungry sales professional looking for opportunity within the B2B industry, then this Account Sales Manager (Cargo Protection) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 November 2022An exciting Account Manager (Food Nutrition) job has become available at a global integrated chemical distributor firm in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 November 2022A Senior Business Operation Analyst (B2B) job has become available at a multinational company to join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Assistant Sales Manager (Wall Solution) job has become available at a global integrated security solution firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Area Manager (Sport Lifestyle Retailer) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable sports retailer brands in Malaysia. Reporting to the Retail Manager, this is a role for a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR55,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 December 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes within Malaysia, this global sports retailer is recruiting for Merchandiser (Sports/Lifestyle) jobs for their team in Malaysia.