Assistant Sales Manager, Chemical (Japanese Speaker)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref 1853690/001
Date posted 18 September 2022kuala-lumpur sales/account-management 2022-09-18 2022-11-17 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Sales Manager, Chemical (Japanese Speaker) job has become available at a global integrated chemical manufacturer firm.
About the Assistant Sales Manager, Chemical (Japanese Speaker) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the chemical raw material sales revenue to ensure that all activities and plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Manages, develops and grows sales at JTT (Japanese Transplant Business) and key account as appropriately assigned, located in ASEAN region
- Leads projects and establishes relationship with key stakeholders at JTT accounts or key accounts to drive business growth in ASEAN
- Implements key account plan in close co-operation with regional JTT leaders
- Supports regional JTT team by providing customer information, price recommendation and competitors’ activities
- Defines annual budget (Volume, Net Sales, CM1)
- Implements pricing policy at JTT accounts and key accounts
- Defines, controls and tracks all account plan
- In-depth understanding of customer needs, industry drivers, unique selling points in order to
recommend the best solution(s), leading to the achievement of value creation for the customers and the company
- Concludes business contracts and maintain business growth at designated customers
- Provides accurate sales forecasting
- Contributes to development and implementation of segment, application, product and customer strategies to achieve sales targets
- Implements pricing strategy and supports launch of new products at key customers
- Organises and conducts customer events such as Seminar, Technology Day and Technical Workshop for strategic customers to generate new business opportunities
The successful Assistant Sales Manager, Chemical (Japanese Speaker) must have key experience within the raw materials chemcail industry and must be fluent in japanese speaking as well as the connection with the relevant segments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or sciences engineering
- Fluent in Japanese speaking, reading and writing
- Three to five years of commercial experience, preferably in the chemicals industry
- Able to learn and acquire skill sets quickly to handle more complex deals
- Growth mindset, innovation and agile. Always looking for ways to improve
- Excellent teaming and collaboration skills across functions
- Added advantage if possess knowledge of engineering plastics/TPU/PU systems, technical know how and applications on plastics parts and components manufacturing
This international integrated chemical manufacturer firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their excellent performance and success, they've won many awards. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Sales Manager, Chemical (Japanese Speaker) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 August 2022An Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager (Water Treatment) job is available at an international water treatment company. This role manages the sales of the company’s Liquid Purification Technologies (LPT) products in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 September 2022A global market leader in automation technologies for the industrial markets is seeking a talented Senior Sales Engineer (Industrial Automation). In this job, you will join their team in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A Singapore-based creative tech startup specialising in creating augmented reality (AR) experiences for brands on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and the web browser (WebAR) is seeking a Sales Manager (Tech Startup). In this job, you will build and grow the business based in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A rapidly expanding media platform is seeking a highly driven candidate for a Sales Manager (Media/PR) job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will be responsible for business development and growing the business.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022A Singapore-based creative tech start up specialising in creating augmented teality (AR) experiences for brands on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and the web browser (WebAR) is recruiting for a Sales Manager job based in Malaysia to build and grow the business.