Sales Manager (Chemical)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref 1844250/001
Date posted 29 August 2022kuala-lumpur sales/account-management 2022-08-29 2022-10-28 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager (Chemical) job has become available at a global integrated chemical manufacturer firm.
About the Sales Manager (Chemical) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the commodity and speciality of chemical products to ensure that all activities and plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Develop a sales plan that covers customer growth in own sales area. Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure consistent sales
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships. Lead the internal team in qualifying company as an approved vendor
- Drive negotiations/contract discussions with customers including key accounts whilst balance the customers/company benefits in order to have sustainable growth for the business
- Maximise and implement value pricing in the right combination (product, country, customers) and fulfilling contractual and strategic consideration
- Resolve any non-conformance issues or problem faced by customers and taking proper actions resolve it whilst maintaining trust
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements. Build the database on customer profile and power map
- Constantly analyse market intelligence and statistic (import/export) data to keep track on market and competition changes and adjust sales plan accordingly. Alert the management on changing market trends or risks
- Have in-depth understanding of product, market and technical knowledge by integrating information from diverse sources
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Suggest and organise customer events which could bring benefits to the company in the long term
- Monitor and analyse customer’s financial health and implement credit risk management
The successful Sales Manager (Chemical) must have key experience within the industrial chemical raw material industry as well as the connection with the relevant segments.
- Degree in chemistry/marketing/science
- Minimum of six years of experience in marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Customer-focused with good communication and coordination skills with both internal and external parties
- Good team player by adopting good listening skills that cultivate inspired work environment
- HSE awareness and safety-first mindset
- Strong business acumen able to give proposal on overall business plan
- Can work independently and work under stress
- Proficiency in computer software especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good proficiency of English, both spoken and written. Strong presentation skills
This international integrated chemical manufacturer company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their excellent performance and success, they have won many awards. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Chemical) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 September 2022An exciting Sales Enablement and Sales Operations (SESO) Lead job has become available at a multinational company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 August 2022An exciting Key Account Manager (Office and Industrial) job has become available at a global integrated lighting firm.