e-Commerce Senior Executive/Executive (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 1787200/001
Date posted 05 July 2022kuala-lumpur sales/account-management 2022-07-14 2022-09-03 ecommerce shah alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting e-Commerce Senior Executive/Executive (FMCG) job has just become available at a reputable FMCG company. Reporting to the Associate Business Director, this role is based in Shah Alam.
About the e-Commerce Senior Executive/Executive (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day online activities in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, customer service, new product listing, content maintenance, and order and inventory management on e-commerce platforms and marketplaces such as Shopee, Lazada, etc.
- Deliver appropriate revenues in line with the target plan and ensure that sufficient cost controls are in place
- Daily sales operations, including new item/campaign setup, logistic management, product page optimisation, keywords optimisation, and business flow optimisation
- Review and provide feedback for the improvement of all the e-commerce channels and related parties constantly
- Conduct market research in order to discover new trends and technologies to improve the online channels performances
- Plan, manage and execute marketing campaigns to drive sale, increase database and/or highlight e-commerce campaigns
- Analyse overall trade performance on a daily and weekly basis
To succeed in this e-Commerce Senior Executive/Executive (FMCG) role, you must be driven and have a winning mentality with high attention to detail while being adaptive towards change.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Mass Communication/e-Commerce
- At least three years' work experience in a related field is required for this position
- Experience in executing and analysing marketing plans
- Familiarity with online marketplaces such as Lazada, Shopee, etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This company need no introduction and has an outstanding reputation in the market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting e-Commerce Senior Executive/Executive (FMCG) role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022An exciting Senior Sales Executive (Coating) job has become available at an expanding company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022An exciting Sales Executive (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for an executive who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 July 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Senior Account Executive (FMCG) to expand the market share and increase sales revenue. This role reports to the Commercial Manager.
Salary: MYR5,000 - MYR8,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 July 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this e-commerce solutions provider is seeking a Pre-Sales Consultant. In this job, you will join the sales division based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 July 2022A well-known hypermarket/supermarket chain is seeking a Business Planning & Strategy Manager (Fresh Category) to join its team in Malaysia. In this Business Planning & Strategy job, you will be working with multiple stakeholders on projects to achieve business goals.