Key Account Manager (CCTV)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Adrian Chung
Job Ref 1817830/001
Date posted 26 June 2022kuala-lumpur sales/account-management 2022-07-14 2022-08-25 electronics Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company is recruiting for a Key Account Manager (CCTV) job for their sales team in Malaysia.
About the Key Account Manager (CCTV) Role:
In this critical role, you will manage assigned key customer relationship, including formulating and driving a specific customer account strategy to encompass the complete long-term relationship between company and the customer.
- Drive the assigned accounts to meet the assigned sales target and thus work as a team to meet yearly sales target
- Scout and develop sales leads to ensure the future prospect/project pipelines are healthy
- Actively manage customer portfolio focusing on all assigned sales account and ensure they meet their yearly sales target
- Support customers in activities such as presentation, proof of concept and demo to end users
- Ensure customers attend commercial and technical training provided by company
- Manage all incoming sales leads and opportunities of the assigned customers
- Lead the activities that increase brand awareness at end users level including presentation, submitting proposal, proof of concept, demo and any other activities deemed suitable for conversion of sales
- Promote data driven solutions to end-users and ensure supported by partner
- Gather market trend, conduct market and competitors analysis/ Market feedback on opportunities and competition development
To succeed in this Key Account Manager (CCTV) role, you must have prior experience in the sales or inside sales in the industrial business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic/Electrical engineering or related field
- Minimum of three years' related experiences in the security industry, especially CCTV products
- Fluency in written and spoken English and other local languages
As one of the international market leaders, this organisation needs no introduction and is still going strong to develop and grow their presence and business globally. They have solid financial background and a large corporation that is constantly seeking new growth and breaking new ground.
If you are experienced in sales and are looking to step into a growing multinational corporation, then this Key Account Manager (CCTV) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022An exciting Senior Sales Executive (Coating) job has become available at an expanding company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022An exciting Sales Executive (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for an executive who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 July 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Senior Account Executive (FMCG) to expand the market share and increase sales revenue. This role reports to the Commercial Manager.
Salary: MYR5,000 - MYR8,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 July 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this e-commerce solutions provider is seeking a Pre-Sales Consultant. In this job, you will join the sales division based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 July 2022A well-known hypermarket/supermarket chain is seeking a Business Planning & Strategy Manager (Fresh Category) to join its team in Malaysia. In this Business Planning & Strategy job, you will be working with multiple stakeholders on projects to achieve business goals.