Key Account Manager (O&G Produced Water Treatment)
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Job Ref 1812480/001
Date posted 19 June 2022kuala-lumpur sales/account-management 2022-06-28 2022-08-18 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in oil and gas solutions focusing on water treatment processes is searching for a Key Account Manager (O&G Produced Water Treatment) job to join the team in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Key Account Manager (O&G Produced Water Treatment) Role:
Reporting to the Regional Business Development Manager, you will manage sales activities for the business across the SEA and eventually APAC region. You will hold accountability for revenue, pricing, customer management and overall business development strategies.
- Promote product solutions and services throughout Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia
- Develop new sales contracts in both greenfield and brownfield market
- Support and develop network of agents within the region
- Account for pricing strategy within the region including contract negotiation
- Coordinate with proposals group for submission of tenders and proposals
- Provide leadership (technical and commercial) for related engineering projects
- Set up client introductions, assist local managers with specific meetings/presentations
- Business development and strategy for new opportunities and prospects
- Coordinate relevant exhibitions, conferences to promote products and services
- Manage and oversee sales quotations, price book, tenders and customer negotiations
- Manage and develop working relationship with any local partners
To succeed in this Key Account Manager (O&G Produced Water Treatment) job, you should have prior experience in sales of solutions or packaged systems for processes within the oil and gas upstream segment.
- A Degree in Engineering, preferably in Process/Petroleum/Chemical Engineering, or related
- At least five years' plus previous relevant business development experience in oil and gas, ideally in upstream projects/offshore
- Experience selling solutions or packaged systems is highly preferred (product-based selling experience will not be suitable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Knowledge of produced water separation technologies (cyclonic and gas flotation), and solids separation (cyclonic) in an oil and gas environment is highly advantageous
- Excellent presentation skill
- Established network of clients throughout SEA/APAC (oil operators, engineering houses, EPCC)
- Upper-level management level decision making ability required
This global organisation is a top provider of fluid and water treatment technologies for the oil and gas industry. They have key focus on upstream and offshore projects and are currently present across Asia Pacific. With the recovery from the pandemic and oil prices, the organisation is taking the initiative to aggressively grow the business and capitalise on the growing economical demands.
If you are a talented oil and gas sales professional with experience selling solutions or packaged systems within process engineering, this Key Account Manager (O&G Produced Water Treatment) job is for you.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR12,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 June 2022A global leader in speciality chemicals manufacturing is searching for a Regional Manager (Gas Treatment). In this job, you will the APAC team and be based in their Malaysia office.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 June 2022An exciting Service Sales Manager job has become available at a global integrated water technology firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022An exciting Head of Energy Efficiency job has become available at a fully integrated energy firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 June 2022A newly created e-Commerce Manager (Retail Chain) job has just become available at one of largest retail chains in the country.