Key Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Group Key Account Manager, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and account management activities.
- Key account planning, demand forecasting, in-store execution, management and regular conducting of business reviews
- Work with the operations team for in-store executions
- Plan, negotiate deals and drive the building projects with key accounts category management
- Manage relationship with key accounts at HQ and store level
- Gather market and competitive info via analysis and trade visits
- Conduct joint business planning alignment and trading terms restructure, negotiation and closure
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in the field of business/marketing/sales
- Minimum of five years' related experience in the FMCG industry with a proven track record
- Analytical skills and ability to understand consumer/shopper insights
- Experience in key account management
- Skilled in planning, selling and negotiations
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
This multinational firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Key Account Manager role.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C