Regional Key Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 220000 230000 230000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the APAC, VP, this is role for an experienced account manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Key Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and account management activities.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key customer personnel
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships through regular close contact account management which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication
- Spend a high proportion of time in face to face customer meetings
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the customer's needs, their business strategy and priorities and ensure that this information is cascaded to internal stakeholders
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
To succeed in this Regional Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent; a combination of education, training and experience required
- Proven account management experience, preferably within FMCG category
- At least five years in a senior commercial role
- Experience in interacting at the senior level of large organisations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
This multinational firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Regional Key Account Manager role. Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C