Customer Development Manager (MT)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 119100 125600 125600 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Development Manager (MT) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for an account manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Customer Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and account management activities.
- Develop and collaborate strategically with the assigned key accounts (i.e. supermarket and hypermarket - international accounts)
- Develop a national account plan, setting objective, goals, strategies and measurement to achieve competitively superior growth and market share performance, exceeds sales and expense control targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with consumer/trade leaders and organisations, industry peers and distributors, in order to create positive impact and change to company image and business goals
- Analyse changing customer needs and market trends, understands how they affect the current and future business, and responds proactively to secure long term business performance
- Exhibit a deep understanding of modern market channel, category management and key account management
To succeed in this Customer Development Manager (MT) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor of Business with a minimum of five years' working experience in key account management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – ability to communicate to people from all levels (merchandisers to top management)
- Ability to multitask, responsible, results-oriented and a good team player
This company is one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Customer Development Manager role. Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C