Key Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 90000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Group Key Account Manager, this is a role for an account manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all sales and account management activities.
- Responsible for achieving overall business objective with the customers or channels.
- Face of the Company to the customers. Develop excellent working relationships and in-depth understanding with the customers and market landscape.
- Leverage in-depth understanding of market & customers dynamic, shopper marketing knowledge, trade fund budget availability, supply chain operations to create and execute business strategies and plans.
- Lead and partner with customers for business strategies implementation and plan execution. Conduct regular reviews with customers on different aspects of the business.
- Strategise through harnessing the power of a team by envisioning, engaging and energising multifunctional resources to build holistic business plan and break possible barriers & challenges to deliver best result.
- Manage a team of sales representatives from capability building, issue resolution to day-to-day operation to ensure speedy and excellent execution in stores.
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Minimum of three to five years' related experience in the FMCG industry with a proven track record
- Applicants must be mobile to work across Malaysia as wide exposure and variety of experiences will help you to grow your career in the company
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
This multinational firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Key Account Manager role.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C