Group Key Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 fmcg Selangor MY MYR 168000 204000 204000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Group Key Account Manager job has just been made available at an FMCG company.
About the Group Key Account Manager Role:
This is a business critical opportunity for the Group Key Account Manager to strategically formulate sales plans to raise sales revenue and meet business plan, sales and profit growth targets for the key accounts.
- Develop sales strategies, objective and action plan for hypermarket & chained health and beauty store channels
- Manage key account sales team performance of sales target, promotion negotiation, sales route and sales report, merchandising display and promotion implementation at store
- Provide leadership in managing, motivating and controlling key account sales team to ensure effective sales execution to achieve sales objectives along with sales forecast applicable to the account
- Set and negotiate trading terms for each account including pricing and discount, quantities for standard product, promotion budget and merchandising of products, special offers and in-store promotional activities where appropriate
- Provide analytical report to responsible accounts to senior management and principle for sales promotion and activities planning
- Develop partnership with customer to encourage a win/win relationship which result in the achievement of company and the customer category objectives
- Check on credit and financial standings and ensures that collection are in satisfactory status
- Handle category management or category health check project
To succeed in this Group Key Account Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of key account management.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of seven years' experience in key account management in hypermarkets and chained health and beauty stores. Good track record of people management skills will be an added advantage
- Strong account management, negotiation and relationship building skills with proven track record of sales achievement
- Strong planning, managerial and organisation skills
- Demonstrated ability to set clear expectations and communicate effectively
- High financial aptitude; possess strong business acumen and numbers-driven
- Strong negotiation, convincing and problem solving skills
- Experience in managing major national accounts at head office level
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The successful Group Key Account Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and internal career progression opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Group Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or email me: Karmoon.Tan@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C