Sales Account Manager (Plastic Chemicals)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Account Manager (Plastic Chemicals) job has become available at a global chemical leader in Malaysia.
About the Sales Account Manager (Plastic Chemicals) Role:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will represent the company and business strategies, develop the sales growth, increase total value creation and improve customer satisfaction of the company’s products.
- Identifies and develops new customers
- Develops and nurtures relationships with customers, identifying new trendsetters and establishing solid relationships with them
- Obtains know-how and data relating to the products and the market including but not limited to those products coming from the strategic marketing segment of the organisation
- Collects and provides all pricing-related information to assist the BU in implementing a price policy in the relevant market and devises pricing tactics within specified guidelines
- Assists the BU’s drive for results and achievement of sales and pricing objectives based on the price policy and specified guidelines at the customer in terms of contribution margin, volume, customer share, cost management, bad debt and working capital
- Coordinates and follows-up on all activities with the customer as to new opportunities, product information, offers, orders, contracts negotiation and formulation, deliveries, invoice, credit terms, after sales service, claims, in close cooperation with the customer service group
- Analyses and reports changes and new developments in the market concerning competition, customers, new products and services, sales methods and promotions
- Develops strong relationships with key stakeholders and builds an effective network. Key stakeholders include customers and internal interfaces such as business management, quality, technical service, supply chain, customer service, credit, tax, legal and financial services
The successful Sales Account Manager must have experience in sales of polymers/masterbatch resins/thermoplastics/engineering plastics.
- University or college degree in business administration, science or engineering, at least a bachelor's degree preferably an MBA or master’s degree in sciences or engineering
- Minimum of five years' experience in sales of polymers/thermoplastics/engineering plastics/masterbatch resins
- Results-driven, collaborative, trustworthy and accountable
- Skilled in negotiations
- Strong presentation and communication skills, fluent in English and other local languages
- Technical-savvy and eager to learn
- Ability to make good and timely decisions to keep the organisation moving forward
This international chemical player that is moving in a new and exciting direction of business is well-known in the industry and a leader in their field of expertise. They have offices all across the globe and supply and partner up with key market leaders in the chemical industry.
If you are a talented sales professional with a strong track record in business development within the polymers/plastics industry and would like to take your career forward with a global market leader, then this Sales Account Manager (Plastic Chemicals) role is the job for you.
Apply today by emailing your CV/Resume to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C