Regional Sales Manager (Selling to Semicon & Electronics)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Sales Manager (Selling to Semicon & Electronics) job has just become available at a global manufacturer of abrasives in Malaysia.
About the Regional Sales Manager (Selling to Semicon & Electronics) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing strong relationships with key customer accounts in the business. You will be the customers’ focal point of contact for any regional sales. This role will be selling mainly to semiconductor and electronics manufacturers.
- Manage the account of assigned customers
- Establish and maintain professional communication lines with the customer by phone, mail and site visits
- Assure and maximise customer satisfaction by offering effective and efficient services
- As the single point of contact, manage complaints, customer advice and support for the daily plant operations
- Oversee the entire order flow from quotation to invoice and payment for the assigned customer accounts in cooperation with administrative supporting services
To succeed in this Regional Sales Manager (Selling to Semicon & Electronics) role, you must have technical-commercial background and experience within industries such as abrasive products selling to semiconductor and electronics manufacturers.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or possess equivalent experience
- Experience in a technical sales role with strong customer relationship management skills
- Experience within the after-sales/service sales/after-market sales segment
- Industry experience in boilers/process equipment/mechanical equipment/machinery is key
- Good technical insights and a real problem-solver
- Understand and analyse the needs of the customer and convert this into clear objectives and tasks
- Motivate own and sub-contracted specialists to propose, engineer, realise and maintain a solution
- Fluent communication in English and other local languages as you will be working in a multicultural environment
With solid European technology, this organisation has strong presence across the globe and is one of the pioneers in providing environmentally friendly solutions to their customers. With their strong global presence, they are also able to provide international access to extensive technical support and service.
If you have a solid track record in after sales service key account management with a technical background looking for an opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Sales Manager (Selling to Semicon & Electronics) role is perfect for you.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C