Project Sales Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marie Lee
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-24 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 240000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Sales Manager job has just become available at a global organisation specialising in bio-renewable energy. Work experience in the UK, Europe or Australia market is required for this position. Reporting to the Sales Team Manager-Asia, this role requires frequent travelling within Asia, and requires a dynamic and enthusiastic marketer, sales hunter and team player to follow up and liaise with clients regionally.
About the Project Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, link between the (potential) client and the company. You will also take the lead providing direction to all market and network activities including competitor analysis, market insights and sales strategy.
- Analyse the regional demand, identify and prioritise potential markets and clients
- Select and evaluate new projects according to the global and regional sales strategy
- Work closely with the head office and local/global operational, technical and research divisions to assess client needs and customise and recommend winning solutions
- Prepare project sales proposals, generate, negotiate and secure new project orders to meet the assigned sales target
- Maintain the relationship with the client during project execution and after-sales services
- Initiate contacts and build close business relationships with a wide range of prospective and current clients in various industries both locally and in SEA
- Regular internal reporting on market opportunities and client meetings
Reporting to the Sales Team Manager, you must be able to work effectively and co-operatively with international stakeholders as you will be part of an international sales team focusing on a region/market segment.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering from recognised institutions or strong technical knowledge by work experience
- Good sales, marketing and business development experience, minimum of five years of experience working in a technical solution selling role
- Experience in the wood, agri and food industries is a plus
- Strong winning personality, confident and mature to handle difficult customers
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for effective and tactful interaction with clients and internal project teams
- Good command of English, knowledge of other additional languages is an advantage as the candidate is required to travel frequently around the region
This international engineering firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With more than 4,000 satisfied customers and more than 100 years of experience and now 350 offices worldwide, this company is known to be a great company to grow your career in.
If you are a real team player, enjoy responsibility and taking the initiative, and have an open international mentality and willing to travel, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Sales Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C