Service Key Account Manager (Industrial Boilers)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-23 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Service Key Account Manager (Industrial Boilers) job has just become available at a global manufacturer of process heating systems in Malaysia.
About the Service Key Account Manager (Industrial Boilers) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing strong relationships with key customer accounts in the business. You will be the customers’ focal point of contact for any after-sales and service inquiries. It is important that you maximise customer satisfaction by providing spare parts supply, operational assistance, customer service, service and maintenance contracts, upgrades and on-site service interventions.
- Manage the account of assigned customers
- Establish and maintain professional communication lines with the customer by phone, mail and site visits
- Assure and maximise customer satisfaction by offering effective and efficient services
- As the single point of contact, manage complaints, customer advice and support for the daily plant operations
- Oversee the entire order flow from quotation to invoice and payment for the assigned customer accounts in cooperation with administrative supporting services
- Execute sold maintenance and service contracts, according budget and agreed scope
- Manage the supply of spare parts on site and/or the refill spare parts stock for customers
- Prepare, execute and report maintenance stops
- Analyse all feedback from customers in an objective way and, where necessary, involve the required specialists to be able to propose improvements and solutions
- Sell proposed solutions at reasonable margins
- Support the sales team to budget and sell maintenance contracts and create necessary service-related documents needed in the sales phase
- Support the development of standard documents, improvement of maintenance instructions and other tools to improve efficiency and customer intimacy
To succeed in this Service Key Account Manager (Industrial Boilers) role, you must have technical-commercial background and experience within industries such as boilers, process equipment, mechanical equipment or machinery. You must be customer-focused with good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering or possess equivalent experience
- Experience in a technical sales role with strong customer relationship management skills
- Experience within the after-sales/service sales/after-market sales segment
- Industry experience within boilers/process equipment/mechanical equipment/machinery is key
- Good technical insight and a real problem-solver
- Understand and analyse the needs of the customer and convert this into clear objectives and tasks
- Motivate own and sub-contracted specialists to propose, engineer, realise and maintain a solution
- Fluent communication in English and other local languages as you will be working in a multicultural environment
With solid European technology, this organisation has strong presence across the globe and is one of the pioneers in providing environmentally friendly solutions to their customers. With their strong global presence, they are also able to provide international access to extensive technical support and service.
If you have a solid track record in after sales service key account management with a technical background looking for an opportunity to take your career forward, this Service Key Account Manager (Industrial Boilers) role is perfect for you.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C