Key Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Petaling Jaya MY MYR 60000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at a renowned beauty/personal care company based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Senior Key Account Manager, this is a role for an aspiring Key Account Manager in the FMCG industry.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for handling the most important client accounts. These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and the Key Account Manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client.
You will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for client are met, and help the client succeed. The Key Account Manager will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts, and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company
- Resolve key client issues and complaints
- Develop a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipate key account changes and improvements
- Manage communications between key clients and internal teams
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiate contracts with client and establish timeline of performance
- Establish and oversee internal budgets within the company and external budgets with the client
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyse client data to provide customer relationship management
- Possess a bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration
- Minimum of three years of working experience in key account management in FMCG/beauty industry
- Possess good communication and presentation skills, with strong command of English
- Possess good analytical, organisational and project management skills, and have a positive working attitude
- Good understanding of research and able to work independently
This European company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or email me: Karmoon.Tan@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C