Commercial Manager (Animal Nutrition and Feed)
Salary Market aligned
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 04 August 20192019-08-04 2019-10-03 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Commercial Manager (Animal Nutrition and Feed) job has just become available at an international chemical company based in Klang Valley.
About this Commercial Manager (Animal Nutrition and Feed) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for driving sustainable growth in Malaysia, primarily focusing on broilers, breeders and swine farms. You will be responsible for building a strong local sales team that delivers value and build effective business relationships with customers for sustainable business.
- Identify and lead the development of new business opportunities or models such as increasing wallet share of current customers, acquiring prospect customers, and/or expanding into the value chain through alliance partnership by collaborating with cross-functional teams and by leveraging industry stakeholders to accelerate business growth
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute pricing policies to drive profitable growth by identifying opportunities in margin management with the understanding of COGS, product positioning, competition, and market opportunities and constraints
- Develop and implement an integrated talent management programme to attract, retain and develop top sales professionals and to ensure optimum level of workforce engagement
- Champion and deploy the appropriate sales framework and drive team work culture and alignment to goals
- Identify and develop key talent to support future business needs through coaching and development programmes
- Monitor industry trends across the value chain and changes in customers' needs, and provide input to cross-functional teams to translate into improvements or new developments in products and services
The successful Commercial Manager (Animal Nutrition and Feed) must have a mixture of business acumen, strong local market knowledge in the animal nutrition industry and solid know-how within the industry, network and products.
- Minimum bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- At least 8 - 10 years of successful experience in a commercial/business development role
- Experience within the animal feed/animal nutrition or adjacent industries (agriculture, crop science, animal health, etc.)
- Ability to engage with and influence cross-functional teams to support the team’s agenda
- Strong sales and business acumen in identifying business opportunities and make profitable deals
- Proven capability in building and developing a strong sales team (coaching, motivating, holding the team able and accountable)
- Competent in dealing with external parties (customers, large accounts, traders, local authorities and government agencies)
- Commercial skills (negotiation, conceptual selling and value-based selling)
- Coaching, team building skills
This global specialist in animal feed and nutrition is the market leader and a strong innovator in new solutions and services. They have been in the forefront of the industry and are continuously expanding with new technologies and R&D activities.
If you are a strong commercial management professional with a solid track record in sales management and people management, then this Commercial Manager (Animal Nutrition and Feed) job is for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C