Regional Sales Manager (Edible Oils)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international leader in oleochemicals is searching for an independent and commercial-savvy Regional Sales Manager to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will plan and implement key business development strategies to assigned regional customers in South Asia and Latin America to support growth, increase market share, volume, revenue and maximise the contribution margin.
- Ability to manage and maintain well the strategic relationships with customers
- Identify and seek opportunities within assigned accounts to grow the business or introduce them to new opportunities
- Manage and meeting customer request through product development processes; provide technical assistance, offer total logistic solution and market information to customers
- Maximise contribution margin through pricing strategy
- Ability to write business plans to drive specific opportunities of growth with customers
- Provide demand plan for the customers and distributors with good accuracy, manage contract and market risk
- Drive and motivate cross-functional team to meet customer target and achieve customer satisfaction
- Provide timely feedback to Category Leads for market intelligence
The successful Regional Sales Manager must have prior experience within the edible oils/oleochemicals business or at least experience within food ingredients. Regional exposure is a crucial factor.
- Degree holder in Chemistry/Science/Engineering or Business Studies
- At least five years of experience in international export sales and regional sales within the edible oils/oleochemical industry/food ingredients
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Regional experience is required
- Strong effective communicator and team player
- Able to demonstrate teamwork skills and drive key account strategic projects
- Commercially oriented and possess effective customer development and planning skills
- Strong initiative, self-motivated and possess problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
This strong global organisation specialising in raw materials and food is a master in their field of expertise. With over 100,000 employees across the globe in almost 100 countries, they focus their technology and products to cater to as many markets as possible in the most sustainable way possible.
If you are a talented regional and export sales professional with a track record and experience within the food ingredients industry, then this Regional Sales Manager role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C