Sales Manager (Personal Care)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 108000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager (Personal Care) job based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has just become available at a leading global chemical provider for chemical manufacturing.
About this Sales Manager (Personal Care) Role:
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for identifying prospects, establishing and developing new business within the personal care industry.
- Know customer business including strategy, size, products, key decision makers, organisation, new initiatives, pain points, etc.
- Develop by leveraging on appropriate company's resources including marketing team and others, mid to long-terms account plans. Grow sales in various business segments of the customer
- Take ownership and accountability for implementing account business plans. Leverage internal system for information related to call planning, customer identification and contacts management, account strategy and planning and customer needs follow-up
- Master the CRM platform and drive customer relationship management activities, using the CRM system to capture prospects, accounts, contacts, contact activities, tasks, opportunities, sales and all other selling activities
- Drive and develop solid relationships with the customer and actively drive our internal stakeholder relationship with customers at all levels (top-to-top engagement)
- Drive customer solution activities such as opportunity management, Customer/Innovation/Guru Days, product demonstration, joint sales calls and sample management
- Establish and maintain customer intelligence, proactively keep abreast of customer’s organisational updates and changes and leading customer strategies. Keep abreast of market, industry and competitor intelligence and trends
To succeed in this Sales Manager (Personal Care) job, you will need to have experience in selling raw materials chemical to the personal care manufacturers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science/Chemistry, Business or related qualifications
- Minimum of five years of direct experience in account management in related segment/industry
- Proven track record in successfully managing and growing key accounts
- Able to engage customers at all levels of their organisations including at top level senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish internal and external relationships to serve customer
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English as well as the local language
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in the chemical industry. With a strong focus in the ASEAN region, this global multinational corporation has a strong commitment to innovation and change, with aggressive expansion plans.
If you have a successful track record of sales and business development of mechanical equipment within the personal industry and want to take your career forward, this Sales Manager (Personal Care) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C