Senior National Key Account Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant LongXuan Teo
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior National Key Account Manager job based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has just become available at a leading global provider for pest control and hygiene services.
About this Senior National Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible to maintain the current Key Account as well as expand the sales revenue for the company
- Ensure relationships are maintained, managed, developed across all existing and potential customers.
- Ongoing relationship management from existing accounts ensuring increased sales, analysis of sales activity and trading optimisation is achieved.
- Monitor competitor activity, report back to the Sales & Customer Care Director and suggest and assist with the construction of countermeasure strategies.
- Establish effective communication strategies with the business functions to aid the retention of National Key Accounts and foster a culture of cooperation.
- Provide an interface between customer and the business functions, serving as the central contact for customer queries, and liaison between RI and customers to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting that focus on all relevant aspects of National Accounts:
- Lead, manage, coach and enhance the competency of the National Key Accounts team, enabling them to meet and exceed their targets and meet the needs of the business.
- Deliver effective performance management of staff through clearly defined job descriptions, regular performance monitoring and annual objective setting.
- Ensure team is equipped with the tools and training to achieve their objectives/targets.
- Complete annual performance and salary/wage reviews, including development & succession plans.
To succeed in this Senior National Key Account Manager job, you will need to have experience in dealing with Major Key Accounts as well as strong people management skills.
- Minimum a Diploma in any related with at least 5 years relevant Sales Management/ Supervisory experience
- Strong leadership qualities, result oriented, dynamic, self-driven and motivated to work with and through people of various levels
- Excellent in promoting teamwork and synergize the team towards achieving sales target
- Driven by data, analytical, able to develop team by managing their sales activities and coach them accordingly
- Excellent in building a network of excellent customer relationships
- Able to identify potential opportunities and provide cost effective solutions to clients
- Ability to work onsite especially under the sun and go on joint visits with Sales/ Technical colleagues
- Good understanding of Business clients in your designated geographic areas/ region
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in the pest control and hygiene industry. With a strong focus in the ASEAN region, this global multinational corporation has a strong commitment to innovation with aggressive expansion plans.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Teo Long Xuan on +603 2380 8724 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C