Sales Manager (Lab Analytical Instrument)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Sales Manager (Lab Analytical Instrument) job has just become available at one of the most renowned lab instrument principal based in Shah Alam. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a sales or marketing leader in the lab analytical instrument industry.
About the Sales Manager (Lab Analytical Instrument) Role:
The role is responsible for the development and implementation of the integrated division strategy towards achieving sales objectives, profit margin, and market share.
- Responsible to achieve monthly and annual sales targets
- Locate or propose potential business deals, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market and recommending strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture in line with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating clients' needs and goals
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Lab Analytical Instrument) position, you will need to have five to seven years' sales experience in the lab analytical instrument industry.
- Education in Chemistry, Physics or Mechanical Engineering required (MSc degree or PhD)
- Well connected within the research society (Universities)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through all media
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, can do attitude, able to work under own initiative
- Willingness to travel within the region as well as overseas (i.e. product trainings)
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Business level in Bahasa Melayu and English
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Sales Manager (Lab Analytical Instrument) role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C