Business Manager (Dairy Ingredients)
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 sales Shah Alam MY MYR 156000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Business Manager (Dairy Ingredients) job has just arisen at a leading raw materials company based in Malaysia.
About the Business Manager (Dairy Ingredients) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales team to ensure that all activities and territory plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Ensure demand forecasting accuracy & direct negotiation with Principals on all buying prices and product allocation for the Group
- Conduct market survey & report when require by principal to enable formulation of effective marketing strategies
- Collaborate and participate in Principal marketing activities which cover customer visit, promotion and trial activities for business development
- Develop and maintain favourable relationships with existing and new principals to achieve the target Principal Satisfaction Index
- To advise principals of market development by monthly/quarterly reporting and during visits
- To secure confidence with existing principals and established the company as preferred working partner with all principals
- To establish solid communication, business planning and reporting for all top line principals providing a good base for further strengthening our relationships and enhance new business development
- To achieve the status of being recognised by present and future partners as the most dynamic & effective local provider of sales, marketing services setting the industry trend in terms of business innovation & growth
To succeed in this role, you will need to have extensive experience in selling dairy ingredients to dairy manufacturers.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Science, Marketing or related subjects. MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 15 years in the Chemical industry or related industry experience in management roles
- Solid leader with proven track record in managing dynamic teams to deliver stretched goals. Able to motivate and align direction, set priorities and objectives to drive results
- Demonstrated experience and ability to develop mid-long term strategies, and able to translate those strategies to tactical and operational deliverables
- Excellent marketing acumen to drive marketing activities such as market segmentation, customer and product portfolio management, branding/positioning and market mapping and intelligence
- Strong background in finance, P&L and working capital management
- Customer focused with solid interpersonal skills and good networking ability to build relationship with both suppliers and customers
- Strong communicator in both written and spoken English, fluent in local language with good understanding and appreciation of local cultures
This international chemical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also focused on training and developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Manager (Dairy Ingredients) job.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +603-2380 8740 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C