Sales Manager (Chemical Coating)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A Sales Manager (Chemical Coating) job has just arisen at a global leader in the chemical industry. The role will be based in Malaysia and will lead the sales business for the coating industry.
About the Sales Manager (Chemical Coating) Role:
In this business, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy in the pharmaceutical business, delivering the highest quality service alongside for other country marketing directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales & marketing activities, including brand management, market research and director/league submissions.
- Achieving growth and sales targets
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures strong presence
- Owning recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Chemical Coating) job, you will need to have experience in selling coating related materials in a B2B setting.
- Experience in selling raw materials to the coating industry
- At least four years' experience in B2B exposure for coating
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and food industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
This rapidly growing global distributor needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The firm is also known for being at the forefront of product innovation and continuously attracts the best talent in the market to join its truly diverse global workforce.
If you are are candidate who has strong experience in the chemical industry and excels in creating new accounts, this role is for you.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C