Key Account Manager (Food & Nutrition)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Key Account Manager (Food & Nutrition) job has just become available at one of the leading medical devices companies based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Business Director, this is a role for an experienced sales professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Key Account Manager (Food & Nutrition) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy in the food business, delivering the highest quality service alongside for other country marketing directors. You will also take the lead in providing direction for all sales and marketing activities, including brand management, market research and director/league submissions.
- Provide leadership and direction to the segments through aligned objectives and motivate the team for successful execution of strategies and plans
- Keep abreast of the company wide strategy, initiatives and programs across all functions and communicate to the relevant team to assure clear understanding and alignment
- Champion the company transformation through positive behaviour, role modelling, coaching
- Establish business plan and execution plan for Core Solutions team
- Partner internal stakeholders including Marketing Group to drive marketing, active project pipeline and innovation in alignment and collaboration with relevant company's application development team
- Partner with Head of Portfolio Management and respective team to develop optimum product basket
- Drive business development in target market segments by building and deepening expertise of focus markets
To succeed in the Key Account Manager (Food & Nutrition) job, you will need to have prior experience in the chemical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science or related qualification; MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum eight years' experience in the chemical industry or related industry with at least five years' experience in management roles
- Solid leader with proven track record in managing dynamic teams to deliver stretched goals; able to motivate and align direction, set priorities and objectives to drive results
- Strong ability to establish mid- to long-term plans and work with customers to translate their strategies and pain points to create and execute tactical and actionable plans
- Solid financial acumen with strong analytical ability
- Customer focused with solid interpersonal skills and good networking ability to build relationships with customers
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English
This rapidly growing global food manufacturing multinational company is continuously attracting the best talent in the market to join their truly diverse global workforce.
If you are driven, determined and wait to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C