Key Account Manager
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Michelle Yim
Date posted 21 December 2018 2018-12-212019-02-19 fmcg Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia MY MYR 84000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at a top-performing FMCG multinational company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for an individual with strong business planning skills and experience in best in-store sales execution to ensure an increase in sales and market share.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
The role is responsible for developing, planning and executing short to mid-term sales strategies and achieving all objectives including net sales, trade and delivered margin for all brands under the organisation.
- Meet and exceed key financial objectives including net sales, trade, and delivered margin for assigned channel and accounts
- Plan and execute flawlessly nation-wide and ad-hoc key account promotion, NPD launch and other in-store promotion necessary to achieve sales objectives and target
- Partner with Sales Director to plan and negotiate annual trading terms discussion, effectively balancing customer and company’s interest to drive mutually beneficial outcomes; conduct regular business reviews with key retailers
- Effective management of trade spend and overall profitability of key customers
- Utilise sales analytics to identify opportunities for growth and to drive profitable bottom line
- Build strong partnerships with key customers; provide accurate and timely information for decision making
- Meet assigned merchandising standards ensuring stock weight, coverage, distribution, shelving, freezer performance meets expectations
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any notable universities
- At least three years' working experience with excellent track record within the FMCG industry
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills
- Excellent in communication and engagement skills
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Key Account Manager role.
Apply here or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential career discussion.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C