Sales Director (Industrial)
Salary Up to MYR360,000 per annum
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 sales Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global leader in the water industry is currently searching for a talented Sales Director (Industrial) to join the team in Malaysia. This job is based in
About the Sales Director (Industrial) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be the main point of contact for the customer on any business and technical matters. You will apply value-added selling to grow the business in a profitable way using your knowledge of customer operations and needs.
- Execute go-to-market strategies e.g. increasing order volumes to drive down factory costs and increase margins
- Meet or exceed order and sales targets, as well as financial metrics including AR, margin and operating income
- Collaborate with pre- and post-sales functional teams, such as application engineering, commercial operations and after-market services teams, to deliver solutions to customers
- Manage distributors effectively to drive higher order volumes and margins
- Develop and manage strategic partnership with key distributors and customers
- Drive customer focus mindset in the country teams, including non-sales employees
- Develop sales competencies and technical capabilities of sales personnel
- As country lead, responsible for handling all in-country local government, legal and compliance requirements
- Drive collaboration and teamwork among various functional departments in the country
To succeed in this Sales Director (Industrial) role, you should be an accomplished sales individual with good business knowledge and network.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably electrical or mechanical or equivalent
- Accomplished sales leader with relevant business knowledge and network
- Experience in managing and successfully collaborating with different functional organisations to deliver solutions to customers
- At least 15 years' relevant experience in managing technical sales/technical service preferably from aftermarket industrial sectors - manufacturing, heavy equipment and industrial sectors
- Proven track record in service sales / managing corporate key accounts
- Sound financial and operational experience to manage services contracts with strategic business acumen mindset
This international food equipment company needs no introduction and is recognised as a world leader in their field of expertise. With a strong history, great clients and a presence in close to 100 countries globally, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven sales professional with a strong track record and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Sales Director (Industrial) job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125