Service Sales Manager (Processing Equipment)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global leader in food processing and packaging equipment is currently searching for a talented Service Sales Manager to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Service Sales Manager:
In this business-critical role, you will be the main point of contact for the customer on any service business and technical matters. You will apply value-added selling to grow the service business in a profitable way using your knowledge on customer operations and needs.
- Responsible to maintain and manage key customer relationships in terms of service business perspective
- Ensure resolution support of technical issues by establishing strong communication with customers
- Identify and assess customer needs, craft solutions and value proposals, negotiate and close deals
- Understand customer needs through proactive continuous customer diagnosis
- Create, implement and follow-up service account plans and targets in alignment with customers and the sales team
- Drive service contracts deployment to secure customer operational excellence
- Follow-up value delivered, customer satisfaction and performance on service events with customers and internally
- Manage internal interfaces to assure efficient delivery of service and quality account plans and targets
The successful Service Sales Manager will need to have prior experience in aftermarket service sales within industrial sectors – process equipment, machinery, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably electrical or mechanical or equivalent
- At least eight to ten years of relevant experience in managing Technical Sales/ Technical Service preferably from aftermarket industrial sectors - Manufacturing, Heavy Equipment and Industrial sector
- Proven track record in Service Sales / managing corporate key accounts
- Sound financial and operational experience to manage services contracts with strategic business acumen mindset
- Proactively drive resolution of customers issues through effective communication with the regional customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel and attend to customers enquiries or resolve operational issues
This international food equipment company needs no introduction and is recognised as a world leader in their field of expertise. With a strong history, great clients and a presence in close to 100 countries globally, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven Service Sales professional with a strong track record and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Service Sales Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125