Business Development Manager (Food Chemical)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 sales Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A global food manufacture of raw material of food ingredient selling to food manufacturer is searching for a talented and technically-savvy Business Development Manager (Food Chemical) to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Business Development Manager (Food Chemical) Role:
In this business, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy in the food business, delivering the highest quality service alongside for other country marketing directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales & marketing activities, including brand management, market research and director/league submissions.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence
- Owning recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
To succeed in the Business Development Manager (Food Chemical) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix
- Experience in selling raw materials to the food industry
- At least four years experience in B2B exposure for food and nutrition
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and food industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
This rapidly growing global food manufacturer multinational is continuously attracting the best talent in the market to join a truly diverse global workforce.
If you are driven, determined and wait to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125