Business Development Manager (Retail)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 sales Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international manufacturer of sanitary ware products is searching for a talented Business Development Manager who has experience in managing retail business to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Business Development Manager (Retail) Role:
You will be responsible for defining and implementing retail marketing strategies/tactics in Malaysia and Brunei by working closely with each of the product division teams. You will define and coordinate the execution of market/customer analysis and reports on findings to establish business directions.
- Handle sales market in Malaysia and Brunei
- Responsibility to handle company's product through retail model
- To ensure sales target for dealer channel is met
- To take ownership of overall dealers’ sell out target
- To ensure all promotion activities are aligned with regional for the showroom display, POSM and Signage
- To take lead of sales orders of the client’s team
- To attend call together with the client’s team (Klang Valley, Brunei and outstation)
- To run the double sell out plan in dealer’s showroom
- To uphold company's product brands image in dealer’s showrooms
- To update Assistant Country Manager of competitors’ activities such as promotion and the launch of new product
- To provide product and sales training to dealers’ sales team
The successful Business Development Manager (Retail) must have solid experience in retail marketing / distributor marketing with exposure to any building material products.
- At least a Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related
- Experience in retail business and dealership channels (not constraint of the sanitary industry)
- Willing to travel within Malaysia, Brunei and etc.
- Highly knowledgeable about channel partner strategies, Go-To-Market models, goals, activation methods, deliverable and metrics
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Bahasa and other local languages
This leading sanitary ware company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The successful Business Development Manager (Retail) will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment as well.
If you have strong retail experience and have excellent communication skills, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125