Key Account Manager (Automotive & Aerospace)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 02 October 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An international market leader in adhesives and tapes is searching for a driven and dynamic Key Account Manager (Automotive & Aerospace) to join their team in Malaysia.
About the Key Account Manager (Automotive & Aerospace) Role:
Reporting to the Division Manager, you will be responsible in providing sales coverage of industrial adhesives and tapes mainly targeting the automotive & aerospace manufacturers in your assigned region. You will be required to manage key accounts as well as develop and expand new clientele for business growth.
- Effectively manages sales of assigned territory and understands sales goals
- Develops tactics and coordinates efforts to fulfil quarterly and annual sales targets and objectives
- Applies understanding of the company’s brand and innovation story, individual value propositions, and knowledge of applications to maximise revenue for assigned product portfolios
- Demonstrates and trains internal and external customers on product applications and provide sales support to customers and distributors
- Proactively reports all new or unusual pertinent market conditions, competitor activities, and product performance information to supervisor
The successful Key Account Manager should be driven and experienced in handling sales of industrial related products targeting automotive & aerospace.
- At least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering or Science
- Minimum four to six years of experience selling industrial products to electronics manufacturers
- Experience selling to automotive & aerospace would be an added advantage
- Has good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision, and in a fast-pace environment
This global leader and Fortune 500 corporation is a leading manufacturer of industrial and scientific-based products that targets various industries in the market. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Key Account Manager (Automotive & Aerospace) role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125