Key Account Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 building-and-construction Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A global leader in building solutions is searching for an experienced and matured Key Account Manager to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Retail Sales, you will take the lead on identifying, assessing and qualifying both new and existing key customers (manufacturers of building materials, converters, fabricators, roll-formers). You will manage key customers to ensure the achievement of selling in the target and product mix via establishing mutual performance objectives and financial targets.
- Develop sales strategy and sales goals for Key Accounts to support the achievement of company business objectives
- Conduct development of customer relationship including joint business planning & effective customer engagement
- Proactive assess, clarifies, and validates customer or partner needs on-going basis
- Manage Profitability which will not only generate sufficient profitability for the company but also will be ready for volume growth
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel from other departments
- Coach & team development: coach, train, align, motivate and mentoring junior sales personnel
The successful Key Account Manager should have experience managing key customers within industrial or manufacturing industries. Experience within the building materials industry with exposure to the retail sales segment or distributor management is also considerable.
- Bachelor' degree or diploma qualification in Business, Marketing or Sales related
- At least 10 years' experience within sales and key account management
- Experience within the building materials industry will be a plus point but open to external industries (industrial and manufacturing related)
- Experience in either leading a team or as a team lead or mentor with experience coaching team members
- Must demonstrate self-motivation, enthusiasm, organisational skills, and be goal oriented
- Must have strong network and relationship building skills, problem-solving, negotiating and communication skills
As one of the top market leaders in steel building solutions, this global organisation needs no introduction. They are a specialised business that has made their mark within their field of expertise and are currently working on expanding the business within not just projects but retail segments in the construction industry.
If you are looking for your next opportunity to take on a more senior role with team leadership responsibilities, this Key Account Manager role is the job for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125