Key Account Manager
Salary MYR74,400 - MYR75,600 per annum
Consultant Carmen Chan
Date posted 04 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Key Account Manager job has just arisen at one of the most well known consumer goods FMCG company based in Puchong. You will be looking after total business growth as well as proposing the sales budget to the Group Key Account Manager.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be leading and developing key account planning to implement the strategic goals set for the business growth.
- Develops with the support of the trade marketing, specific sales arguments to achieve the strategic goals of the assigned customers
- Monitors the actual in-store deployment of actions at a national level, follow up and coordinates with the sales teams to ensure that the local execution is aligned with defined plans and policies
- Monitor the sales targets achievement continuously and propose revisions where necessary (volumes, profits)
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all internal stakeholders.
- Ability to manage accounts trade spending, channel and customer plan
- Commercial logistics: sales, field and merchandising processes
- Market knowledge of traditional and modern trade, impulse channel
- Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This renowned local company offers competitive benefits within the fast-moving consumer goods and distributor industry.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125