Regional Sales Manager
Location Shah Alam
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 27 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rapidly growing international chemical manufacturing company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead the sales
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will oversee the strategic planning for the achievements of the sales objectives of the oleobasics products.
- Create a marketing & sales strategy for each market and ensure its implementation
- Develop the category sales plans and ensure an effective demand & supply as well as a strong sales operations infrastructure in order to ensure smooth regional operations
- Explore the possibility of opening new markets, expanding the business and area of developments
- Manage and grow the existing base of business while developing new customers within the distribution market
- Lead a collaborative sales effort utilising internal technical experts to solve the customers’ product formulation & application issues
- Win new businesses from competitors through superior services and technical support
- Work in line with the loss assessment criteria and ensure that all procedures are completed within the correct time frame
- Communicate the sales progress and key customers report to the sales team
The successful Regional Sales Manager will need to have a solid experience in the chemical sector preferably in the export market.
- Demonstrated experience in and ability to develop mid-long term strategies and translate them into tactical and operational deliverables
- Global savvy and have an international frame of mind and awareness for cultural diversity
- Ability to influence and successfully lead in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic builder of relationships with key customers and operations
- Customer focused with solid interpersonal skills and a good networking ability to build relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Strong communicator in both written and spoken English, fluent in the local language with a good understanding and appreciation of local cultures
This international chemical company needs no introduction and is definitely the leader in their field of expertise. The company is a clear number one in its niche markets and succeeds on the speed of its innovation.
If you have a successful track record in sales and business development, and enjoy working in a large organisation with cross-functional aspects, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125