Key Account Manager
Consultant Carmen Chan
Date posted 22 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Key Account Manager job has just arisen at one of the most well known FMCG Distributor company. Your main responsibility is to manage key accounts by working with buyers, conducting campaigns, negotiating and executing merchandising excellence and managing the trading terms.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting to the National Key Account Manager, you will be responsible to formulate and implement sales plan to achieve targeted sales and distribution objectives, within budgeted spend.
- Manage designated sales personnel by conducting field training and coaching
- Review key accounts aging and collection status to minimise dispute and late payments and monitor trade returns
- Provide quality input to marketing initiatives and assist in formulation of strategic sales opportunities
To succeed in this role as a Key Account Manager, you must have minimum three years' working experience in key account Management in FMCG industry.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Good command of English and able to communicate effectively with key accounts buyers
- Good leadership skills and teamwork
- Must be able to multi-task and have good follow through of tasks at hand
This distributor company based in Puchong is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125