Digital Marketing Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 02 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Digital Marketing Manager job has just arisen at one of the most well known conglomerate company. This position will be responsible for the development and not limited to digital marketing manager which will be supported by the Principal Digital Initiatives or third party consultants who the role holder will work alongside
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible to take the lead on developing and overseeing the delivery of a programme of work to implement the Digital Marketing strategy execution
- The incumbent will take the lead on key Digital Marketing and Lead Generation projects in the programme and will draw together the activities of other project manager working on elements of the organisation Digital Strategy Vision Programme
- Consults with all internal directors strategising their specific marketing needs incorporating the digital & technology structure
- Responsibility for all areas of the organisation and principal's online marketing mix including website builds, email marketing, SEO / SEM, banner advertising, social media to drive acquisition, retention and brand consideration / awareness and leading to managing the strategy and design efforts of the entire digital solution which may include web, mobile , tablet and social media presence
- Developing a digital platform portfolio strategy and design that complements and enhances traditional customer service channels that personalises the digital experience based on customer attributes and preferences
To succeed in the Sales Manager role, you must have the ability to build and maintain relationship as well as the ability to work independently to achieve sales target.
- You will need to have at least three years' digital marketing experience with an emphasis on content creation and delivery
- Strong knowledge in how to create content which drives KPIs and revenue
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and good organisational skills
- Strong line management experience
- Extensive knowledge of CMS systems, SEO and user journeys
- Working knowledge of graphic design, UX and website development
This business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Store Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125