Key Account Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Carmen Chan
Date posted 01 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Key Account Manager job has just arisen at one of the most well known consumer goods FMCG company. Your main responsibility is mainly in key account management, customer development, modern trade and sales management
About the Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the organisation's sales target and growth, work independently with the key accounts as well as distributor management.
- Formulate sales strategy for the assigned key accounts
- Lead trading-term negotiations and monthly promotion planning
- Manage distributor and promotional plans
- Ensure business plans are in line with the company's objectives in terms of sales revenue and profitability
- To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales and marketing teams.
To succeed in this role as a Key Account Manager, you must have good negotiation and analytical skills
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any notable universities
- Key account management in FMCG
- Good communication and engagement skills
This multinational company based in Petaling Jaya needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125