Salary MYR60000 - MYR72000 per annum + Attractive
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Kelvin Chee
Date posted 06 October 2016
A world-leading beverage company is recruiting a Sales Analyst in Petaling Jaya to join their team. In this Sales Analyst job, you will be responsible for analysing and strategising the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Sales Analyst Role:
The role is responsible to help client's business development by knowing the FMCG market trend and latest business dynamics.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports and provide strategies to management based on Nielsen reports
- Manage and communicate with distributors on inventory reports to maintain healthy level of inventory
- Provide training to related colleagues and conduct analysis on a realtime basis
- Analyze and provide report to management on the performance of focus products in the market
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the Trade Marketing and Marketing teams.
- Minimum a degree in statistics or business related field or its equivalent
- Must be strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing big data
- A team player and able to work with all stakeholders
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Sales Analyst role.
Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125