Key Account Manager
Salary MYR7000 - MYR10000 per month + Attractive
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Amanda Lee
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned food service companies based in Shah Alam. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this is a role for a Key Account Manager who is a leader in the FMCG industry.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
The role is responsible for the short term and long term business plans to secure continuous stream of sales revenues and sustainable partnership from the assigned key accounts inclusive either Tesco or Giant.
- Manage promotion planning, pricing, and trading terms negotiation with the assigned key accounts
- Create business proposals for new and existing opportunities
- Inventory management and collaboration with demand planners to ensure accurate inventory forecast
- Negotiate for a better shelf space with eye-level merchandising to increase products visibility
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the Marketing and Trade Marketing teams.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any notable universities
- At least 5 years of working experience in key account management in FMCG companies
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills
- Excellent in communication and engagement skills
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Key Account Manager role.
Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125