Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Brian Ten
Date posted 02 September 2016
A fantastic Sales Manager role has become vacant at one of the most widely recognized sports marketing agency in Kuala Lumpur.
As a Sales Manager for a big MNC sports marketing agency, your role will be responsible for identifying companies who may have an interest for the company's services in Malaysia and globally and seek the proper contact and target companies and communicate the company's intentions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Spend time on the phone calling companies to arrange for meetings
- Work with the sales team to create sales proposals (included but not limited to undertaking research on companies that the team will meet in order to include relevant information into a tailored presentation) and deliver the presentations face to face or via webinar
- Participate in the company's sales training program on a regular basis
- To support both Partnership & Malaysia Departments
To succeed in the Sales Manager role, you will need to manage customer relationship in order to generate repeat and on going business and screen industry news provided by the company to remain familiar with the latest trends in sports marketing and sponsorship.
Key Requirement: -
- Minimum degree qualification in any field and at least 3 to 5 years of sales experience
- Excellent written and speaking ability in English as well as MS office skills and MS PowerPoint
- Comprehensive understanding of all major sports
- Creative, resouceful as well as being focused and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
If you are a determined Sales Manager and want to take your career to the next step, this role is certainly for you.
Apply today or call me at 03-2380 8715, alternativey email at Brian.Ten@robertwalters.com.my
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125