Business Manager (Industrial Equipment)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 sales Kuala Lumpur MY 50088 MYR 15000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A global industrial market leader is looking for a capable and driven leader to take on a Business Manager (Industrial Equipment) job position in Malaysia.
About the Business Manager (Industrial Equipment) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be fully responsible for the overall business operations and management of the assigned division. You will formulate and direct the growth strategy and implementation of sales strategies and plans.
- Plan and manage the division according to agreed country development strategies and manage the divisional P&L
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and optimisation of quality of service
- Provide guidance to team in Key account management ensuring that high levels of customer satisfaction are consistently achieved
- Participate in Sales visits to key customers to build customer relationship and be their preferred vendor
- Work with sales team to prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans and related customer documents
- Clearly communicate business and area objectives to the team to ensure efficient and consistent business activity
- Manage the performance and development of the team to maximise sales performance
The successful Business Manager (Industrial Equipment) will need to have experience in leading a team and managing a division P&L with experience in industrial equipment or machinery.
- Degree in any discipline preferably in Science, Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in a Technical Sales Environment with people management experience
- P&L management experience
- Able to develop and execute business strategies and plans
- Able to read & understand basic financial reports
- Understanding of sales & distribution with sound project management skills
- Ability to travel extensively (within Malaysia)
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing ability
- Good command of English, Bahasa and other local languages
- Employee management experience and an empowering leadership style
This international market leader in equipment and machinery for manufacturing business is currently in the stage of growth and expansion. They are searching for qualified leaders to drive their people into the next era of the industrial sector. They also operate regionally from Malaysia and will have multiple opportunities for career development.
If you are a capable leader with a good track record in business development and are looking to grow your team and business, this Business Manager (Industrial Equipment) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C