Warehouse Assistant Manager
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Wenjie Liu
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 retail Shah Alam MY 40000 MYR 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Warehouse Assistant Manager role has just become available at on of the most famous retailers in Malaysia. This is a new created role to support the expanding business.
About Warehouse Assistant Manager Role:
Reporting to the warehouse manager, you are required to facilitate warehouse operations in terms of inventory management, logistics, as well as looking into cost effective measures.
- Manage receiving, warehousing, distribution, maintenance operations and annual overheads budget
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security for the company (HSSE)
- Manage stock control and reconcile with system record (SAP)
- Produce regular reports highlighting productivity target achievement
- Plan and manage resources in the cost efficient and effective way to support business fulfilling customer’s order
- Minimum five years experience relevant warehouse management experience
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- e-commerce experience can be an advantage
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
If you have a successful track record in leading, a people’s man and improvement initiatives, this is an excellent opportunity to take your career forward and work with a well-established company.
Apply today or email me to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C