Senior Supply Planner
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Relwin Singh
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 6500 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
SENIOR SUPPLY PLANNER Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor Report to: Planning Manager They are a growing global food company with powerful brands in three core categories: Soup & Simple Meals, Snacks and Healthy Beverages. After almost 150 years, they are still focused on delighting consumers with great-tasting foods and beverages that meet their evolving preferences, needs and desires. They are currently looking for a supply planner in order to improve their supply chain processes.
SENIOR SUPPLY PLANNER
- To ensure materials planning and ordering cycles adhered to allow for continuous supply of materials to support production operations without interruptions. This is to be done on agreed lead time with minimum order quantities from suppliers.
- To be able to implement and establish processes and best practices related to the systems and methods that support inventory forecasting, material control and purchasing, to ensure warehouse space is optimized and cost managed under control as per allocated budget.
- Input ideas to maintain strong inventory management practices at the factory warehouse & external warehouse.
- To determine levels of Safety Stock, as well as assign appropriate replenishment strategies and to also look at other parameters based on company inventory policy.
- To push Cycle-time initiatives at Factory and with Suppliers.
- To created and implement methods that allow cross-functional materials planning process that incorporates scheduling, warehouse capacity planning, make versus buy, inventory and associated cost elements via material replenishment planning (manual MRP). This Master Schedule is to be loaded over a 12-month forecast considering minimum horizon
- Execute a sourcing strategy with buyer and supplier with the visibility of rolling forecast horizon to meet the company’s business growth and sourcing requirements.
- Establish, implement, and manage system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance.
- Conduct investigations to determine causes of material management related incidences and to work with parties on action plans for instance claims with supplier.
- Handle all the ad hoc shipment issue and liaise with the forwarding agent, government agency and 3rd party warehouse
- Possess a Degree in Business Management/Science or related areas
- Minimum 5 year working experience in the supply chain of a manufacturing industry (preferably Food Industry)
- Possess good communication and presentation skills, with strong command in English & BM
- Possess good analytical, strong in planning skills and have a positive working attitude.
- Proactive, a good team player and able to work independently.
- Computer literate and advance in Excel (e.g If, V-Lookup, Pivot, What if, Sum if)
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person for this role and position. Please contactRelwin Singh on +603 2380 8770 or email to Relwin.email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1453730.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C