Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Salary Attractive package
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Wenjie Liu
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 engineering Petaling Jaya MY MYR 10000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international player within the engineering field based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia is looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Manager. This job is a critical role to contribute to the fast-growing business for the APAC region.
About the Warehouse & Logistics Manager Role:
In this critical role, you must demonstrate an ownership attitude and that was always willing to present your ideas, contributing to the development of the business. You are able to look for the understanding of the reason why things are being done, searching for the root cause of possible problems and correcting them. We search for someone that appreciate providing high level of service level to the customers.
- Track and manage the KPIs related to the Warehouses and Logistics (i.e.: stock level reports, transportation costs, delivery and SLAs)
- 3PL management and identify opportunities in processes through automation or adjustments searching for efficiency resulting in a continuous competitive cost and service level improvement
- Support and implement supply chain projects (mainly in warehousing and logistics), bringing an innovative view, challenging the status quo, adding a systemic view of the supply chain, from end to end and create SOPs documenting them
- Close action in inventory planning, with hands on in this role as per the suggested stocking level strategy using historical data and forecast elaboration and usage of the data
- Control and management of the stocking level of the warehouses with analysis of the stock level, stock turn and stock cover. Necessary analytical capacity to setup the stock level, controlling and evaluating the rupture at the warehouses
- Realise the purchasing plan (financial impact) in line with the inventory planning strategy
- Education Post-Graduation in Supply-Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or correlated areas
- Strong analytical experience with inventory planning, warehouse and logistics routines and processes
- Advanced experience in supply chain (Inventory Planning, Warehousing and Logistics/Transportation)
- IT Advanced skills in Excel (Microsoft Office) and SAP
This company has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive you career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of warehousing and logistics, and look for taking on bigger responsibilities covering APAC remit, this exiting Warehouse & Logistics Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C