Director, Autonomous Warehouse & Logistics
Salary Attractive package
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 22 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-21 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
A challenging new opportunity for Director, Autonomous Warehouse & Logistics is now available in a highly respected organisation based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a revolutionary supply chain talent with experience solving first world complexity in supply chain problem using big data approach and technologies as the building blocks to enable Supply Chain 4.0
About the Director, Autonomous Warehouse & Logistics
In this strategic role, you will work across multiple centralised distribution centre for a diverse portfolio of companies across South East Asia with complex network of distribution and high number of volume and SKUs to drive operational and cost efficiency in short term as well as scalability for long term to delivery business objectives.
- Study the entire supply chain function, including inventory planning and replenishment, warehouse management, transportation and logistics from a local used case to enable towards Supply Chain 4.0
- Revamp the entire supply chain function to incorporate Internet of Thing (IoT), Human Augmentation, Digital Infrastructure and/or Robotics leading the forefront of Smart Logistics
- Strategise the long-term plan towards Supply Chain 4.0 as well as short-term implementation of the building blocks to ensure the operations are managed so that there is maximum safety and significant increase in productivity, service level and optimisation of cost.
To succeed in this role, you need to have proven track record establishing smart logistics using multiple technologies as the building block for supply chain function as well as a keen ability to engage with diverse portfolio of companies to move from the conventional approach to an integrated supply chain model.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related business discipline
- 15 years of related experience is required with a minimum of 10 years of proven experience across several Operations/ Supply Chain leadership roles
- Demonstrated experience in supply chain strategy and/or transformation project/programme leadership roles in a large scale FMCG or Retail company
- Strategic Change/Thought Leadership – Demonstrated ability to identify the problem the organisation is trying to fix, construct and articulate a new vision, prepare the organisation for change, build and execute a road map taking the organisation from the current state to the new vision whilst managing stakeholders through the change.
- Project Management – Develop project plans, communicate scope, budgetary and/or resource changes and progress, and complete projects on time in budget. Proven ability to lead large programs in a matrixed environment
This highly respected organisation has established its footprint in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and across parts of Southeast Asia. It is a dynamic environment which challenges top talents. An exciting career awaits the successful candidate.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Lim Chee Ming on +603 2380 8747 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Title. Thank you
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C