Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 manufacturing-and-production Sungai Buloh MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A global industrial equipment manufacturer is looking for a Warehouse Manager to lead their warehousing and logistics operations. This job also requires you to come up with strategies on continuous improvement initiatives.
About the Warehouse Manager Role:
Your main task is to manage daily warehousing operations while looking into gaps and areas of improvement to achieve optimum operations efficiency.
- Provide supervision, guidance and motivation to all warehouse staff
- Managing the people and processes to achieve seamless execution of warehouse operations
- Ensure productivity, quality and correct quantity are attained for receiving, picking, sorting & issuance of materials
- Coordinate scheduled stock count and ensure timely ERP posting of stock movement to drive inventory accuracy
- Achieve timely loading and unloading of container/trucks, timely return loading document to shipping department
- Manage and maintain a robust SOP process to achieve KPI
- Ensure warehouse operations conformance to OSHA standards
- Review warehouse layout and ensure efficient space utilisation
- Plan and perform scheduled maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 10 years of warehouse and logistics experience, and minimum three years at managerial level and experience in manufacturing environment is preferred
- Familiar with ERP/MRP/WMS system in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of inventory management
- Result-oriented with proven record in delivering business objectives
- Good working knowledge of 5S, Lean & Kaizen
- Strong leadership with excellent interpersonal communication skills & able to interact with level of organisation across the region
- Dynamic personality, analytical, organised, proactive & able to adapt to changes in business
This company adopts the culture of embracing innovation as they believe employee’s suggestions and recommendations can help the company to grow in today's rapidly changing market.
A good point to add is the character development that you will experience working in this company as they are known in the market to develop industry leaders. If you are an outspoken individual with an innovative mind, your application is encouraged.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C