Salary MYR9,000 - MYR11,000 per month + Attractive
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 23 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
One of the major FMCG brand spread out to over 100 countries is looking for a Logistics Manager to lead their Malaysia operation.
About the Logistics Manager role:
As the Logistics Manager, you are tasked to lead warehouse and delivery operations, 3PL vendor management, inventory control and other management reporting requirements.
- Evaluate distribution system feasibility for new product launching and developing CapEx and other resources to support the requirements
- Managing customer service from sales ordering, follow ups, providing feedback and problem solving on both end of internal and customer
- Liaises with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution network is prepared for launches or expansions of new product lines, packaging or customers
- Liaise and work with country manager and senior management team to strive towards both country and regional targets including but not limited to S & OP processes, reduction in working capital, minimal inventory write offs and efficient 3PL management
To succeed in this role as a Logistics Manager, you must have extensive knowledge of current logistics best-practices, strong communication, analytic, problem solving and motivational skills
- Working experience five years' and above in the field of supply chain management, budget management and strategic planning
- Bachelors degree in related fields such as business, finance, logistics or information technology is preferred but not required
- Extensive knowledge of current logistics best-practices, strong communication, analytic, problem solving and motivational skills
- Possess technical knowledge of current logistic best-practices, good communication and analytical skills, problem solving and motivational skills
- Able to travel regionally
This international brand has successfully penetrated the market globally. This company adopts the culture of embracing innovation as they believe each individual's suggestion and recommendation can help the company grow in today's rapid changing of pharmaceuticals industry based in Kuala Lumpur.
A good point to add is the character development that you will experience working in this company as they are known in the market to develop industry leaders. If you are an outspoken individual with an innovative mind, your application is encouraged.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125